Thursday, July 26, 2007

First Post

This is my first post on my blog so I guess Ill give a brief review of my life so far. I am 23 years old (barely) I was born July 24th, 1984 so I am a child of the 80's. I have lived a life in my 23 years thats for sure. I live in American Fork Utah right now but I just moved from Alabama. I have a lot of great friends here and I am so grateful for them. UT is awesome and one of the prettiest places on Earth...very very dry tho.

I am LDS, which helps explain the UT thing. I converted when I was 18 and it was the best decision that I have ever made. I love the church and its teaching helps me to become better. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I made the right decision and I have never regret it once.

Hmmm lets see ;) I graduated from Jacksonville State University in April of 2006. I love JSU and miss it terribly. It is truly a wonderful school and I made so many wonderful memories there. Go Gamecocks!!

I work for the Zyto Corporation and enjoy my job greatly. I am customer success supervisor and I get to help and teach people all day. I love to teach!

So, my life is just now returning to a semblance of normalcy. Or rather I am finally rising out of the ashes. My life completely changed right before 2007 and I am no longer the Jessica I once was. This blog is going to keep in touch with all my friends as well as provide a record of the transformation. So I am going to post my thoughts as well as my funny things i may come across and hopefully everyone will enjoy!!

No comments: