Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bowling with Four Children and Other Tidbits....

For FHE on Monday Ryan and I decided to go bowling, with Brie and four children. How fun!! We had a blast! Its very humbling to have your trash handed to you by a three year old. This was only my fifth time bowling and as usual I provided lots of laughter. The plucky comic relief of the night had to be Brie, my roommate. How anyone could be a better bowler after spinning in a circle three times is beyond me. I kept getting nine pins down but not being able to finish up. Ryan found that quite amusing. Bowling is definately more fun with kids. :) Watching the surprise and the sheer joy of Cole, the three year old, when he got a strike was wonderful.


Ok, so this weekend has been pretty pretty crazy. Both bad and good things have been brewing since about Wednesday of last week. But by far, I think the good things will last the longest. I won't make any announcements yet but its coming, promise. Just keep me in your prayers so I will be able to act on faith and not on fear.


I got to see Kerri, Blake, and little baby Alex on Friday nite. She is just so completely adorable. She was a little smaller than we thought only being about 6 lbs. She was jsut wormy but so so cute. It's gratifying to see my best friends receive the thing that they have been praying for for so long. I mean we all have and I know that we all feel like we helped bring her here. Her name is Alex Blakely, and no I'm not bitter that she wasn't named after me like our bargain :P


No comments: