Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Strange toys


So Christmas is just around the corner and I personally want to get the ball started by bring you the strangest toys. I found this article on fark.com. (awesome site) and I wanted to share.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15670_25-most-baffling-toys-from-around-world.html

This is the whole article...I am going to mention my favorites:





Ok this is an innocent looking item but watch the video and see what you think....I dont know...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFVoLz88hiU

Wow...This is my first brush with Japanese potty culture. My favorite is the little boy evidently struggling with constipation at the end.



Next toy: The penis putter...this frightens me to think that this is marketed to little children. Here's picture goodness.



Notice that it is a penis on the end of that putter...wouldn't this teach children not to be gentle with this area. Oh my....


Toy Number 3: The Poop hat, once again a Japanese toy. It seems more torture than toy. Or even more disturbingly...kids fighting on wearing the poo hat. Poor Poor japanese model it seems that his spirit is crushed by wearing the poo.


Those are my three favorite. Now I haven't decided what I want for christmas...honestly I would be happy with gift cards or cash. Of course cold weather clothes since I'm UT might be nice too. As long as its not anything on this list I would be happy. Take Care ;)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I want a poop hat.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.