Tuesday, November 15, 2011

32 Weeks and Counting

Yes I am currently THAT big.  It's a hoot really it's like playing hot potato without being able to get rid of the potato.  People see me walking down a hallway or street and you can see the panic in their eyes of "Where do I go, help!"  I have to laugh because what is the alternative.

We had a Labor and Delivery adventure last Friday night.  I started having contractions, little ones, but still 5-6 per hour so I diligently went to L&D.  They were a bit shirty with me since the contractions didn't hurt but hey I've had Dr. Haskett frustrated at me before.  Turned out that I was dehydrated so I was sent home with the instructions to rest all weekend (so no marathons or triathlons) and to drink lots and lots of water.  I'm closed tight like a drum so these girls aren't going anywhere any time soon. (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

This week has been rough on us.  My back hurts all the time and I do have all these random pains that comes from being pregnant with two babes.  I'm in that last growth spurt stage of all pregnancy so it feels like everyday I wake up to more weight and a heavier stomach.  Luckily the end is in sight and the girls and doing so well.  I hope to make it to 37 weeks, praying to make it to 37 weeks but if things keep as they are I think its possible, I just may be useless for anything besides gestating.

Bright side: time is flying by!  I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving and after that we are into the month my girls will be born.  Eeeek! 

1 comment:

Abby O! said...

Three weeks and four days... That is what I give you as that's the next full moon. :)