Wednesday, December 7, 2011

35 Weeks

I'm still pregnant I promise! I have just been too lazy for a pic this week. I have a cold and I'm exhausted all the time. Blame low oxygen getting to my brain or my total lack of sleep but I'm not sure there will be better pic than the following. I promise to post it next week.



This is my belly from my view. It is quite cumbersome and I'm pretty sure it extends to about 3 inches to my knees. I don't know how to explain a twin pregnancy other than it is probably the most humiliating physical condition of my life and that includes my teenage acne! I can't roll over without at least a three-point-turn. I have to shop in a motorized wheelchair provided by the store and if you know me personally you know I'm clumsy enough on my feet adding a unknown mechanical machine is just asking for store merchandise all over the floor. That and you do not get any respect in those things I can't tell you how many people block the aisles and the ignore your attempts to get past. Whew I could rant about this all day, but back to my constant humiliation. This has truly cemented my desire to never become one of those flatbed obese people. I cannot imagine being bigger than I am now and still holding on to a shred of dignity. For the record I know that there are conditions that make a person that size without a conscious choice by the participant but I a talking about the people going for the world record. I miss touching my toes and putting on shoes without contorting myself. Seriously I feel like this most days...



BWahahaha! K it's not that bad but don't you love Loralei's drunk girl in the bathtub face! Here's the story, I was working and with my new living room set up my back is facing the rest of the room. My sneaky monkey of a daughter manages to get into my makeup. This is face is later when she was upset about something. I couldn't punish her for the makeup because she looked so happy and of course came up to me with her cute Minnie Mouse voice and said "I sorry Mama, I sorry." How can you get upset with an upfront apology like that? Love it!!

I had my 35 week doctor's appointment and we set a date of December 20th for my csection. That will give us enough time to get out of the hospital before Christmas. So that is like ummm thirteen days away! I'm honestly freaking out right now. I consider myself a good mother, in fact being a mother has been the thing that has come easiest to me over being a wife, daughter, and even friend, but to increase my mothering load from one child to three is very daunting to me. I feel like Heavenly Father is promoting me to Parenting 1000 way too quickly. In fact,even with the humiliating condition of this pregnancy the worry and stress of how to provide and care for three daughters is my main complaint. I want to be a good mother and provide each little girl the care and love that she needs and I'm only one person. Maybe you moms of more than one child can help me out cause I can't even imagine the situation I will be in at most 13 days from now.

So this has been a wordy post, so I'm going to save my additional worries for the next post. Pray for us and take care until next week!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

No doubt twin babies are a lot of work. If you have people willing to help out take advantage of any help they can give you. The worst part about having twins for me was the fact that I had absolutely nobody around to help me out. If someone can come sit with the twins while you spend some time with your first born even if it's just reading stories in the other room or something. My middle son went from being home alone with me half the day to having no alone time with me and it sure changed his attitude. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

hahaha! I feel so sorry for you! I'm surprised that you are still pregnant and you look so very uncomfortable. Good luck!