Monday, December 19, 2011

Thirty-Seven Weeks and last pregnancy post!

There it is in all it's pregnancy glory.  This may be my last posed pregnancy shot, at least before the hospital.  I am 37 weeks and 4 days today and I am going to be giving birth tomorrow morning.  Words cannot express how excited and nervous that I am.  Life is going to drastically change for the McGraws with those girl's first breaths.  I can't believe that we have all made it this far and well to be honest that this is actually going to happen.  I like to think of myself as a realist which means that I'm somewhat of a pessimist when it comes to these things like pregnancies and the like.  I fully expected to have more complications and for this to be a whole lot harder than it has been. Other than the discomfort, of which there is plenty, this pregnancy has been really easy and normal.  I still wouldn't recommend a twin pregnancy to anyone their right minds :)

Now a statistic that will blow your mind, no I'm divulging my weight but I will tell you that I am 55 inches around.  That is 4 feet and 7 inches!  I could use a fourth grader as a belt.  Wow, just wow.  I am so proud of my body.  It has truly risen above and beyond anything I thought was possible.  It's truly a miracle.

I want to ask for each of your prayers and kind thoughts as we go into this stage of life.  I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to record my pregnancy and to those who have shared in it with me.  I will be back sometime, who knows when, with a birth update and tons of pics.

1 comment:

The Mendez Family said...

Congrats!Get ready to experience love at first sight all over again. God Bless!