Saturday, February 4, 2012

We've been busy!!

Right after the girls' birth.  Haven on the left, Baila in the center.
I promise to catch the blog up as soon as I have a spare moment.  Suffice it to say, the girls are here, home, and healthy and we are all trying to get used to being a family of five.  Here are some photos to hold everyone over.
Haven and Baila 4 weeks. Haven on top, Baila snoozing below

Haven's "you don't say?" face

Baila's wondering if this is the time for photos

All three of my beautiful girls


NICU pic- girls nose to nose helping each other get well

NICU photo

Holding them together

6 weeks old getting ready for bed.  Baila on top, Haven underneath.

Haven looking oh so serious
I am hoping to be able to update with their birth story and subsequent NICU story soon.  Life is muy loco right now with feedings and little sleep but I do want to share!  Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers through out my pregnancy.  I can honestly say that it was all worth it. 

4 comments:

Abby O! said...

Aww! They're so stinking cute! Hooray for the McGraw family of 5! :)

friv 8 said...

twins, amazing and wonderful.

Unknown said...

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

huong duong said...

I want to introduce you to a new application that I discovered, it has recently re strange familiar to you, so I believe you will love it
snapchat baixar , snapchat download , download snapchat , snapchat free , baixar snapchat gratis